Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EBEW: I am a copycat

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

     So I know that today is May 10th, and that means it's floral day.  I also know that today I did nothing except sew and lament over my burnt out sewing machine bulb.  Now, I could have put together an outfit and taken photos, but they would have been a lie.  So I was going to just skip Everybody, Everywhere theme for this month and move on.  That was until I saw Sarah's post over at As Good As Her Petals.  She posted previous outfits that fit today's floral theme.  What a great idea!  So I stole it.  But I am giving her full credit, see?  Also, I only have one outfit to post, instead of the five that she had.


     This is from almost a year ago.  I found this huge belt at Savers and fell in love.  It reminds me a little of Sailor Moon.



Top::Charlotte Russe // Skirt::Target // Belt::Thrifted // Shoes::Target // Jewelry::Charlotte Russe


xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awww! It is a flattering compliment to be credited by your stylish self, miss lady!! You look ahhhhhh-mazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...