Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week in Photos 8/7

What a full week it has been!  I'm really looking forward to having a day off tomorrow to sleep in.

Here is what my week looked like:

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

1. Our bathroom, halfway through remodeling.  2. Rehearsal for The Fantasticks!  3. My clothes all laid out in the cabin.  4. Went to lunch with my dad.  Delicious veggie burger from At Sara's Table!  5. Multi-tasking at Starbucks before rehearsal.  6. Found this lovely vintage dress in the storage room of our rehearsal space.  I'm in love!  7. Hung out with my friend Carrie's daughter, Dahlia, the other night.  She decided the order of movie importance. (The two on the bottom left are Rio and Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale).  8. My new bike that a nice customer just GAVE ME.  For free.  9.  My outfit from rehearsal and work today. 


I hope everyone is having a great night!
xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...