Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Electric Shoes



I feel so lucky to have a wonderful photographer for some of my photos.  I feel so spoiled!  And he loves doing it, so it works out really well.   The ones I take myself just don't seem to compare to the ones Jason takes.  I hope you all like them, too!




I feel like a bowl of sherbet in this outfit.  Believe it or not, it was actually super gloomy and foggy out the other day when I wore this.  I somehow subconsciously put together the sunniest, springiest outfit I could.  I love it!  I love the colors and prints and I love how it all looks with the green wall behind me.  





Can I just tell you all for a minute how much I love these tights?  And how well they go with the skirt I made.    These were a part of the huge order I put into We Love Colors a few weeks ago, but they're only the second pair I've worn from it.  I'm so glad I went with this color!  If anyone is wondering, it's Dusty Green.  I am obsessed with We Love Colors.  Really.  I have 20 pairs of their microfiber tights and I love every single one. 

I've been so busy lately, friends!  I'm training for a potential new position at work,  also starting a second job, we're opening The Fantasticks in a couple of weeks, I'm costume designing The Wizard of Oz with 96 children (!) and working on a new movie with Jason.  So much going on!  I want to apologize in advance for any absence.   I will do my best to stay on top of this blog, but bear with me.

Skirt :: Made by Me // Top :: a.n.a (via JC Penney) // Belt :: Target // Sweater :: Thrifted // Tights :: We Love Colors // Shoes :: Thrifted // Earrings :: Thrifted // Wrap bracelet :: Made by Me // Other bracelet :: Mix-it (via JC Penney)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

All photos taken by Jason.

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of the cardigan! I think I might have to order some tights from We Love Colors. They sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...