Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Every Subway Car





Dress :: Charlotte Russe // Sweater :: Target // Tights :: We Love Colors // Belt :: Charlotte Russe // Necklace :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Chinese Laundry (via DSW)

This outfit feels very fall.  I love this color brown (I'm not sure what the name of it is, help?) and I have about 3 pairs of shoes in this color.  It's definitely one of my favorites for fall, and any other season.

Whenever I put together an outfit that's made entirely out of "new" items (by which I mean brand new, traditional retail store items) I get really disappointed.  This one is a good example.  I realized after I put it on that everything I was wearing was from a big brand name store, and I was really upset with myself.  So then I put on this necklace.  Like the fact that my necklace is thrifted makes up for the rest of it.  Oh well.

I wore this outfit last night to see a local performance of Equus.  It was phenomenal.  I didn't know anything about the show beforehand and it was really cool to go into it with a completely open mind.  It was a really wonderful production.  

As you can see, I've returned to my old photo taking spot outside of my parent's house.  I was staying at their house this weekend to watch the dogs while they were gone.  It was strange staying there since I just moved out less than a month ago.  But it was really great to spend some time with the dogs and watch television.  

Today, I have plans to hang out with a friend I met through jury duty (right??) and then spend some time relaxing at home before the work week starts again tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...