Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

November Birchbox


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  Okay, I know it was a couple of days ago, but I hope you all had a good one, anyway.  I definitely did.  Jason came to our "family" Thanksgiving this year, and it was a really great time.  I say "family" because it's actually not my family, aside from my parents and younger brother.  Every year since I can remember we've had Thanksgiving with our neighbors' extended family.  It's a wonderful tradition and always a lot of fun.

Enough jabber, I have a Birchbox to share with you!  This is the November Birchbox that I'm just getting around to posting.  I wanted to wait until I had tried all of the products before I posted, but that was taking too long.  So here we are!





First, Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist.  I think it's supposed to be a sort of "next-day hair" volumizer.  Like a dry shampoo, but different.  I think it works, but again, I'm not totally sure what it's supposed to do.  I like it, though!  And it smells delicious.



Zoya nail polish in Noel.  I haven't tried this yet.  I'm not a big fan of the color, to be honest.  I'm also not a big nail polish wearer.  I tend to put it on, and then never do anything with it again until it all chips off. 



Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover with Cornflower Water.  This stuff works really well!  Actually, I can't really say that.  I've only used it once and the only eye makeup I had on was a thin coat of mascara.  But it did take it off!  


LaROCCA Skincare Champagne & Shimmer Body Polish.  This is another that I'm not sure what it's supposed to do.  I guess it's a body scrub, with some shimmer in it.  I haven't tried this one, either, because I'm just not sure how I feel about it.


Lastly, Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Chocopod.  This is a chocolate bar, with popping candy and chipotle in it.  Holy moly.  It was pretty good, but I was definitely sick of it by the end of the small piece.  It was a very interesting flavor sensation.

Hopefully I'll be able to test out all of the samples in the December Birchbox and really tell you all about them!

I hope everyone has a great day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...