Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Running Out




Happy Tuesday, friends!  These photos were taken at my old childhood tree-fort.  Now that my parents have moved down the street, this fort is right in their backyard.  It's really neat to be able to go back there anytime I want.




I'm really enjoying having woods in the backyard.  I think it makes my photos so much more interesting.  

I wore this outfit to rehearsal on Sunday.  It's the perfect Sunday outfit; cute and comfortable.  I'm also wearing a new pair of hand warmers that my mom got me at an art festival on Saturday.  They're cute and warm and I want to wear them all the time.




 Don't mind how terribly my nails look.  I'm awful at nail polish maintenance.  

I feel like there's nothing really new in my life right now.  I have a job that I really like, and then I go to rehearsal.  The show I'm doing opens a week from Thursday (woah!) and it's a great production.  I feel like I've been really exhausted, lately.  I've been staying out really late and then waking up early.  But I'm having a great time and enjoying myself, so it evens itself out.

Dress (worn as skirt) :: Ragstock // Sweater :: Target // Tights :: We Love Colors // Shoes :: Thrifted // Scarf :: Charlotte Russe // Necklace :: Charlotte Russe

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...