Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Lion's Roar








Sometimes I don't know what to say about an outfit.  Sometimes I just out on things that look good and then I walk out the door.  Not every outfit gets much thought.  I wanted to wear this crop top I made, and this seemed like a good skirt to go with it.  That's pretty much how this came to be.  I wore it to Tuesday night dinner at my aunt's house, which was wonderful, as always.

Skirt :: Thrifted // Top :: Made by me // Shoes :: Thrifted // Belt :: Charlotte Russe // Scarf :: Charlotte Russe // Bracelets :: Thrifted

Oh, in other news:  I got a job today!  I'm going to be a server at Lazlo's, which is one of the busiest restaurants in Lincoln.  I'm pretty excited about it!  Unfortunately, the training process is super rigorous and I have to take a bunch of tests.  Time to start studying!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job! Good luck with everything.
    I love the pleated skirt, it looks great and the color is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...