Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Metropolis




Okay, this outfit is really old.  I'm getting so out of order here!  I took photos of three different outfits today to post over the next few days.  I'll probably be scheduling a few posts to last me through my move and a day or two afterward.  




I wore this outfit on Monday night for a going away dinner that Adeline threw me.  It was just me, Adeline, and Mayson, the other receptionist.  We had a very good time.  It's sad to leave the salon, but I'm looking forward to new adventures.  I wore this vintage nightgown again and I loved it.  I have a hard time styling it, because it's really short and flowy, but I really like this outfit.



We had a going away party last night at my parent's house.  It was so much fun.  There was a lot of food, plenty of drinks, and wonderful friends.  It was really nice to see everyone before I leave.  I still have a few lunch-dates and what not planned for the next few days, but mostly I'll just be packing and cleaning.  Exciting!

Dress :: Shopbearcat Vintage // Sweater :: Target // Tights :: We Love Colors // Shoes :: Thrifted // Belt :: Thrifted // Necklace :: Thrifted // Bracelet :: Thrifted

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...