Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby It's You

Of course I was much too excited not to post an outfit tonight.  I wish I had done it sooner, however, since it is a little too dark outside for great photos.  But I took them anyway.  This will be a modest post picture-wise, but I promise future posts will be loaded with them.

Just a disclaimer, I have no photographer so I take all these photos on my own.




Top::Charlotte Russe  // Wrap/Sweater::Target // Pants::Charlotte Russe // Shoes::Target // Earrings & Ring:: Charlotte Russe // Necklace::Thrifted
Nail polish is Minted from Revlon

I just bought these shoes the other day and I am IN LOVE with them.  I don't ever want to take them off.

Until next time!
xoxoxoxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...