Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby, Maybe.

   It's a little before 6am and I've been awake for an hour and a half.  Not out of choice, of course.  I woke up around 4:30 and can't seem to fall back asleep.  So, when I can't sleep, what's better than to do some blogging?
   The boyfriend and I have both been horribly sick for the past couple of days.  Yesterday, we both sat in our respective beds and texted each other back and forth about how sick we felt.  Things like: "My head starts to throb when ever I move it" and, his addition, "I just sneeze-puked.  That's a new maneuver."  We're ridiculous and a little bit cute.
    Anyway, since I have been so sick, my standard uniform has been sweatpants and a giant sweatshirt.  Not really worth posting, I think.  So I apologize for the lack of outfit photos for the past couple of days.  Hopefully I'll feel well enough to go out and do something later and will have to put on something other than sweats.
     In the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with the following video.  I've been getting really into watching makeup videos on Youtube.  I've never been one for really elaborate makeup, but since and Ulta just opened in town, I've been buying some really nice products.  Enough of the rambling, here is my newest favorite video:

Pixie2woo, Miss. Tanya Burr.  I think she's adorable

     Hopefully you will all see me again later today or tomorrow!  Fingers crossed!

xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...