Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Need You In It


My lovely boyfriend took these photos for me.  I was complaining to him that part of my struggle with this blog is that taking pictures myself is much more difficult than having a photographer.  He was nice enough to volunteer to take some photos.  So after rehearsal last night we took these.  


I had a hard time styling this skirt.  I think it turned out really well, but it was a little tough.  I feel like it doesn't go well with sweaters or over-shirts.  Which is unfortunate, because it's still very necessary to wear long sleeves most days up here in Duluth.  Hopefully when it's nicer out I can try styling this again without worrying about covering my arms.
I'm really loving these sheer maxi skirts right now.  This one actually has a built-in mini skirt, which you can see.

Skirt::Allen B. for JC Penney // Top::Target // Wrap::Target // Shoes::Blowfish // Jewelry & Belt::Charlotte Russe

xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. cuuuuuuuute! you could wear this for the Everybody Everywear challenge for June (if lace wins it, which i totally hope it does ~ that's what i voted for).

    cute sandals too!


    xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...