Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Unsinkable Ships

Alright, alright.  I am a less-than-stellar blogger right now.  I understand.  I could make the excuse that I've been really busy and just haven't had time to take photos, but instead I will apologize and try to be better.
I promise!


Wore this to rehearsal on Friday night, and then a modified version of the same to help with auditions on Saturday.  The goal was to wear something comfortable since I was running around quite a bit on Saturday.




I didn't get a photo of my shoes, but I wore the same ones as I wore in my last post.  How boring!

Skirt::Thrifted and shortened // Top::Charlotte Russe // Tights::Old Navy // Sweater::Target // Belt & Earrings::Charlotte Russe

This is one of my favorite skirts.  I bought it at Goodwill a few years ago and it was calf-length, I think.  While that length would have been acceptable, I get so much more use out of it at this shorter length.  It reminds me of Sailor Moon.

Apologies again for the lack of posts!  I promise to try harder.  I've got more free time this week, so expect more outfit posts!

xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...