Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

If I Wrote You


Be prepared for loads of photos of a very handsome man.  I told him I'd only put up the best ones, but I thought they were all best.  


Finally, here is Jason in his shirt I made him.  Doesn't he look so nice?  It looks wonderful on him.
The pattern is McCall's M6044.  There were approximately 10 men's patterns at my local Hancock Fabrics, and 4 of those were shirts.  Only one of them was nice looking.  I think I made the right choice.  It took me about 2 weeks to make, but of course I didn't sew 24/7.  It has a front and back yoke, plus two front button pockets.  




Those last two are my favorites.  It fits him so well.  I'm very proud of the finished project.  I think he likes it quite a bit, too.  He wore it today when we went to see Super 8.

These next few are a little sillier, but I love them.


This is his "Kate" pose.  Apparently that's what I look like when I take photos.  Who knew?



Let me know what you all think!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great! I noticed it on Monday night, but didn't know that you had made it. Kudos! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice in pattern, size,and buttons. AND models.
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...