Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

The One Who Knows


I apologize for my neglect.  It's been a busy week for me.  I've been furiously sewing and working and have hardly had any time at home.  Jason's parents and sister came into town on Saturday so we've been spending time with them, also.  Here I am, though!  Back with another outfit!

Today is a very special day.  Today is Jason's birthday!  I've been preparing for this day for weeks.  Only as far as making his birthday gift from scratch, but it took a lot of work and time.  I'll post pictures of it once he receives it.  Don't want to give anything away!  Today we're going to a late lunch/early dinner at the Scenic Cafe up the shore.  It's a beautiful restaurant with delicious food.  I'm very much looking forward to it.  Afterward, there is a sneak preview of the birthday boy's new movie!  I have yet to see it and I can hardly wait.


I had a few neighbors walk by as I was taking these photos.  I wonder if they think it's strange or interesting.  It certainly wouldn't stop me, but I imagine I look a little silly running back and forth to my camera.

I was originally going to wear the dress I had made a few weeks ago to the movie tonight.  I put it on this morning and realized that it is much too cold.  I couldn't seem to find a sweater that I liked well enough with it, so that idea was scrapped.  Oh well, I'm sure it will be debuted some day soon.




I realized today that most of my clothing comes from two stores: Target and Charlotte Russe.  This outfit is a perfect example.

Dress :: Target // Wrap :: Target // Shoes :: Target
Earrings & Bracelet :: Charlotte Russe // Belt :: Charlotte Russe
Necklace :: Thrifted

See?  Since starting this blog it has become much more apparent to me that I only shop at a select few stores, with the exception of thrift stores.  Maybe my goal for this summer will be to expand my view and shop other places.  


I hope you all have a great day! And a very happy birthday to an incredible man named Jason.

xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...