Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Favorite Year



Hello friends!  This is what I wore for opening night of Into the Woods on Thursday.  I know, I'm really late posting this.  I only just got around to taking photos this morning.  As you can see, the dogs really wanted to help. 




The weather here has been kind of strange lately.  It's unbearably hot out, and ridiculously humid.  It's really uncomfortable to be outside.  But there isn't any sun!  It's cloudy and grey.  It's a little bit depressing, to be honest.  


This dress is one of my greatest thrifting finds, I think.  I got it from a thrift store in Camden, ME last summer. I don't remember how much I paid for it, but it was definitely less than $10.  The original tag was still on it when I purchased it and it said the original price was $140.  Yeah, that's right.  Every time I put this dress on I still get excited about how much money I saved on it.




You see Beanie trying to get in the shot?  I tried really hard to get her to move and she just wasn't having it.

Dress :: Ralph Lauren (thrifted) // Belt :: Coldwater Creek // Cuff :: Charlotte Russe // Earrings :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Target // Necklace :: Wet Seal

Now I'm off to take the dogs for a walk.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...