Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday Favorites 7/18

Okay, I know it's been weeks since I've done a Monday Favorites post.  My excuse is July 4th and then the show opening.  It's been a really busy few weeks, friends.  But here I am, back with another Monday Favorites post!

As I type this, my mom and I are watching the lovely Liza in Cabaret.  I adore her.

  • Sal of Already Pretty wrote an article on how to dress pale skin for the summer.  I'm not one to purposely tan my skin, even artificially, and I always feel a little "under-bronzed" in the summer.  I especially love her first point:  Don't worry about it.
  • Love the dip dying tutorial posted on Everybody Everywear for the yellow challenge.
  • Jessica Quirk from What I Wore did a wonderful guest post over on Megan Nielsen's blog about becoming a designer.  LOVE!  As a former fashion student, I found this terribly fascinating.
Stylish Old People.  So much love!

Love these color palettes.  Great outfit inspiration.

  • Gala Darling did an interview with Eat Well NZ on, what else, eating well!  I find Gala completely fascinating.  Even what she eats.
  • Winnie the Pooh parodies Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  I will always have a soft spot for Pooh.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  I'm enjoying my day off of work and shows!
xoxoxoxoxoxo








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...