Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week in Photos 7/24

Hey, friends!  Since I got my iPhone a week ago, I have been taking so many more photos!  Mostly to upload them to instagr.am, but also just to have.  I thought I would do a little weekly segment of photos I've taken during the week with my iPhone.  If you follow me on instagr.am you may have already seen some of these.  If you don't follow me, go do it!  


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

1. Prepping the flash pots (fire!) before Into The Woods.  2. Marco relaxing on the couch.  3. Taking outfit photos.  4. Took my boss's daughter to Target for her birthday.  5. My really exciting job.  6. My outfit on Wednesday.  7. Into the Woods.  8. My outfit on Thursday.  9. Having coffee on the porch with Mom.  10. Trying to organize my massive amounts of clothing.  11. New shoes today! (Black booties from eBay, rest from Goodwill.)  12. New jewelry, all thrifted.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...