Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Yellow Inspiration


In case anyone wasn't aware, tomorrow (or today, rather.  It's 2am!) is yellow day on Everybody Everywear.  I'm feeling pretty awake and wanted to share some of my yellow inspiration with you.

I've had this photo in my inspiration folder for AGES.  I wish I knew the source, but I don't. 
Yellow tights!  Or mustard, rather.  That counts as yellow, correct?  I've been itching for new tights lately, which seems really silly since it's finally warm enough here to leave the house bare-legged.  But I guess when fall rolls around I will have plenty of new tights to wear out.


Seriously in love with this yellow belt.  I saw one at Target the other day for $12 and I just couldn't get myself to spend that much money on it.  Fingers crossed I happen upon one at Goodwill soon. 


Look at those shoes!  I love the colors of this.  The yellow dress with the red shoes and lips and the blue striped cardigan; wonderful.  The adorable dog helps, too.  

Yellow Inspiration
My yellow inspiration Polyvore set.


I hope everyone has had a wonderful day, and I will see you all later with my EBEW outfit!
xoxoxoxoxoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...