Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Easy Way



Happy Tuesday, all!  I love this outfit.  A lot.  In fact, I think it's maybe the 3rd time I've worn this dress with this top.  I'm a big fan.  I wore this on Sunday to go see the children's theater do West Side Story.  It was very cute and very well done.  I love going to see the children's theater performances and see them all grow up.





Today is a lazy day here.  I don't have to work AND I don't have rehearsal.  That never happens!  So I'm taking the day to write up some blog posts, maybe do some sewing, and eat some really awful food.  Later, Jason and I are going to take the dogs on a walk to get raspberries.  I'm excited!  I love picking raspberries.  There will be photos, I promise.




Two of the items in this outfit were handmade.  Maybe three, but two for sure.  I'm wearing the earrings that my friend Crystal made.  I love them!  Aren't they gorgeous?  Also, my necklace (the girl one) was made by Meg Frampton of Meg & Dia, one of my favorite bands.  She makes super cute clay and copper necklaces and sells them on her website here.  Third, I think the cross necklace I'm wearing may have been handmade, but I bought it at Goodwill.  I love to support independent artists.



My mom found this beautiful bag at an estate sale on Sunday.  Isn't it gorgeous?  She was going to buy it for herself, but I somehow convinced her to let me have it.  I'll let her borrow it, though.


Dress :: Target // Top :: American Apparel // Shoes :: Blowfish // Cross necklace :: Thrifted // Girl necklace :: Chandler the Robot // Earrings :: Crystal Pelkey // Feather earring :: Charlotte Russe

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...