Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

First Birchbox!


Okay, I'm way more excited about this than necessary.  I ordered my first Birchbox this month and it came today.  If you don't know what Birchbox is, check out the website!  The idea is that you pay $10/month and each month they said you this (smaller than I was expecting) box with designer cosmetics samples in it.  Neat, right?  Anyway, I got my first one today and I thought I'd share it with you because I'm very excited about it.





blinc mascara - It's supposed to put little tubes around your lashes to lengthen them.  Looking forward to trying this one!

Befine Night Cream and Exfoliating Cleanser - Not tested on animals!  I'm glad to read that on the bottle.

LIFTLAB Lift & Fix High Potency Solution - I was VERY bummed; this one came almost entirely empty.  It had spilled during travel.  It's an anti-aging serum (at 20 years old, not my main concern).

kate spade new york Twirl - Love this scent, It's very fruity and floral; my two favorites!  

I hope that didn't bore anyone to pieces.  Let me know if you think I should do this next month, too.  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...