Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Favorites 8/15 & Week in Photos

That's right, double feature today.  Aren't you all lucky.


Love this message outside a bookstore.  What a great idea!


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

1. We've been playing LOADS of Settlers of Catan recently.  I love that game.  2. Got new (to me) shoes at Saver's on Monday and they fell apart the first time I wore them.  Lame!  3. Mega-VHS sale at work right now.  I walked away with 6 gems.  4. My Birchbox!  5. Lovely Crystal Pelkey jewelry.  6. Jason and I went on an adventure yesterday.  Fulfilled one of my childhood dreams and had a blast.  7. Playing darts last night with our friends Abe and Sarah.  I'm actually not terrible at that game.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  I promise an outfit post tomorrow.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...