Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

So Yesterday








Yes, the title of this post is a Hilary Duff song.  I'm not ashamed.  Can you guys believe this amazing skirt is from JC Penney?  I have been very impressed with their women's clothing lately.  I received a lot of compliments on this skirt and everyone was surprised when I told them where it was from.

Not a long post today, sorry!  I have to figure out what to make Jason and myself for dinner, and then we have some work to do.  I've been so crazy busy lately with shows and work and more work.  It's a little overwhelming, but it's fun to be busy sometimes.

Skirt :: Allen B. (via JCPenney) // Top :: Old Navy // Belt :: Charlotte Russe // Elephant bracelet :: Thrifted // Wrap bracelet :: Made by Me // Shoes :: Target // Earrings :: Thrifted // Necklace :: Thrifted

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...