Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Week in Photos 8/1

Alright, I know that today is Monday and I know that today is Monday Favorites day, but I will not be posting a Monday Favorites post.  Not because I don't like anything today, but because over the past week I have only collected two links to share with you all.  That would make a pretty lame Monday Favorites post.  So, instead, I am saving the two links I have and posting a Week in Photos today.

Everyone caught up?  Good.


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

1. View from Hawk Ridge on a walk with Jason and the dogs.  2. My new skirt!  3. The beautiful necklace the cast got me.  4. Just got in a whole bunch of new movies to prep and sell!  5. Huge We Love Colors order.  I am all set for fall!  6. Beanie and I have been relegated to our deck-house while the upstairs floors are being redone.  7. Tearing down the Into the Woods set.


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is having a great Monday! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...