Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

From The Morning





Can you tell that it's freezing cold, windy, and raining in these photos?  Don't worry, you'll be able to tell later when my tights are spotted with rain drops.  

Took these photos on our hour and a half (!) lunch break that we get from jury duty.  I love having such a long break in the day!  I went to get lunch, took photos, and then sat in the Playhouse office to eat and chat. I imagine that will be my routine for the next 3 weeks.  



I LOVE this skirt.  And I love it with the underskirt I paired with it.  I bought these both at Savers on Monday evening.  This skirt actually has little triangles on it, instead of polka dots.  I really want to try the polka dot trend this fall, but I just can't get into it!  I love these little triangles, though.  I think it's a neat new take on the dots that everyone loves.  

I had to quickly hem this skirt before my jury duty yesterday.  It was about midi-length when I bought it.  Now, I have nothing against midi skirts!  In fact, I have a few that I adore.  But this one felt a little dowdy at the longer length, and I think I will get much more use out of it at this length.  



Yesterday was also laundry day.  One thing I love about laundry day, is that it forces me to pair things that I probably wouldn't have thought of.  I love this simple t-shirt with this skirt, but I think if I had my full wardrobe I would have probably worn a black or gray tank top.  Which also would have looked great!  But that's what I always wear.  I like this much better.

Skirts :: Thrifted // Shirt :: American Apparel // Sweater :: Charlotte Russe // Tights :: We Love Colors (Gold) // Shoes :: Mia Girl // Belt & Bracelet :: Target // Earrings :: a.n.a (via JC Penney)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. The knee-length is definitely cute--midi-length skirts can be fun, but you're right, there's such a fine line between trendy and frumpy.

    Also, I never thought much of the Gold W<3C tights, but I really like how they look here. I'll probably just end up with one of every color eventually!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...