Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sewing Haul

Hey friends!
I feel like a really horrible blogger right now!  I've really just been so busy the last few days and I haven't had a lot of time to take outfit photos.  I have some coming that Jason and I took on Monday, though, so those will be up as soon as he sends them to me!

Today, I have some photos for you of what I got at the fabric store on Monday.  


 Simplicity 2054 ($1.99)
I bought a nice, heavy, black knit to use with this one.  I've just started cutting the pieces out and I'm very excited about it.  Fabric was $4.99/yard.  Not bad!  I wanted to use navy, but the navy knit cost twice as much.

Vogue 8663 ($3.99) 
Bought a (slightly expensive!) heather grey knit for this one.  I like it a lot.  It's heavy and I think it will give a lot of nice weight to the skirt.  Fabric was $12.99/yard on the sign, but I paid $7.79/yard.  I'm not even sure why!  Not complaining, though.  

 Simplicity 2215 ($1.99)

 Simplicity 2246 ($1.99)

 Simplicity 2060 ($1.99)

I also got a mustard colored zipper to use with the Vogue dress, and some black bias tape.  

Everything was on sale for Labor Day, so I don't think I paid full price for anything.  I have to start remembering to go there on sale days.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  I'm off to take the dogs for a walk.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...