Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week(s) in Photos 9/11

Hey friends.  I know I haven't been posting many Week in Photos posts, but I really haven't been taking many photos with my phone!  My days are all pretty much the same: work, rehearsal, movie with Jason.  Nothing really worth sharing with everyone.  But I have collected a few photos that I will share now.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

1. It was finally cool enough last week to drink some nice hot tea.  Yum!  2. My sherbet outfit that I love so much.  3. Zucchini fries!  So delicious.  And easy!  4. Sketching costumes for The Wizard of Oz.  5. At Gay Pride last week.  It was a lot of fun.  6. Walking with the dogs.  The sun looked so pretty.  7. Beanie on top of a picnic table.  8. Marco standing at the edge of my favorite part of one of our walks.  

The next few are from a visit Jason and I took to the graveyard (looking for shooting locations for the movie.)








This guy never closed his mouth!  I kept trying to feed him bread, but he never caught it.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...