Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week in Photos 10/2

 Wow, I feel like it has been a million years since I posted a week in photos.  I'm sorry!  Life has been so hectic lately and I haven't had any time for myself at all.  But here are some photos for you from the past few weeks.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

1. One of my favorite jury duty outfits.  2. The view from the courthouse.  I live in such a pretty city!  3. The book I'm reading during court breaks.  Loving it!  4. Trying on new glasses at Lenscrafters.  These are the ones I bought.  5. My first drink on my 21st birthday!  6. The Fantasticks!  7. For filming the past two weekends, I made everyone sandwiches.  With elaborately labeled baggies.  8. Favorite sandwich at my favorite sandwich place (Great Harvest!)  9. Y2K earrings I found at Goodwill.  No joke.


I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!  I promise to have a Monday post up tomorrow, and hopefully soon we'll be back to our regular programming.  
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...