Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Before You Leap




Hey friends!  I just wanted to show off my new, adorable, vintage dress!  Isn't this cute?  My mom and I got it at Ragstock in Northfield, while visiting my brother.  He goes to Carleton, and these photos were taken outside of his dorm building.




I'm typing this at work right now.  I really enjoy this new job, a lot.  I mostly hang out on the computer, but I do have real work to do, also.  I make coffee, sweep up hair, clean Adeline's work area, and things like that.  She also had me start up a blog for her salon.  Visit it here!  I'll be posting everyday that I'm here about all sorts of stuff.  It's mostly silly things, and photos of hair.  





Dress :: Vintage // Tights :: We Love Colors // Shoes :: Thrifted // Necklace :: Charlotte Russe // Belt :: Target

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...