Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

King of the World





Before anyone yells at me for not wearing green (which I completely imagine as something everyone reading this would do) I actually wore this outfit yesterday.  See?  No green wearing was necessary on May 16th.  I assure you that today, I am most definitely wearing green.




I built this outfit around these shoes, actually.  I rediscovered them in my shoe collection the other day and realized that I don't remember the last time I wore them.  It might be a little hard to tell, but they have little cutout shapes, with pastel pink, blue and yellow under them.  Super cute and fun.  I think they go really well the tights, too.  In other news, I really want to wear this dress all the time.  It's super cute and easy to throw on and it has POCKETS! As an obsessive chapstick user, I think every skirt/dress should have pockets. 

Not much else to say, friends.  I stayed up way too late last night. Luckily, I don't have to work today.  I went to a house party with a friend, and saw my next door neighbor's band play.  They were very good and I was extremely impressed.  (Matt, if you're reading this, AWESOME!)  Then we went to Pizza Luce to see some more bands play there.  I had a lot of fun, but I'm super exhausted this morning. 

Dress :: Target // Sweater :: Thrifted // Tights :: We Love Colors // Belt :: Target // Shoes :: Thrifted // Cross Necklace :: Thrifted // Gold Necklaces :: H&M

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...