Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

iRoundup

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13
So this is normally what I would be calling "Week in Photos".  However, these photos are from way more than just last week.  If I did a literal week in photos, you would be getting about 3 photos per post.  Not okay.  So I've changed the name to "iRoundup" (because I take them with my iPhone... get it?) and I will just post when I have a good amount.  How does that sound?

1. My new camera, which I am totally in love with.  2. Outfit from my first day at my new job!  3. In a random gas station somewhere between here and Nebraska.  4. Stopped at the Council Bluffs mall and stumbled upon a cake decorating contest.  Awesome!  5. Trying on clothes at JCPenney.  6. Mom and my Aunt Susan at the hospital, visiting my grandfather.  7. Out for lunch with my mom and her brother.  8. At my Dad's parents' house.  9. Friends Meeting.  10. Visiting my cousin Nathan's newborn triplets (!).  11. Favorite vintage store in Lincoln.  12. Mom and I stopped in Northfield to visit my brother at college.  13.  Jason got a new puppy!  Her name is Stella and she's absolutely adorable.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...