Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Flowers




Just got back from my first day at the new job.  It was totally awesome!  It was great.  It's nice to be working with someone I enjoy, and getting to be around people I get along with.  Also, did I mention that I get to wear whatever I want?  Because that's especially awesome.




I wore this on my first day today.  I wanted something cute and fun, and this skirt totally fits the bill!  I also am really in to pattern mixing, so the stripes work perfectly. 




Top :: Target // Skirt :: Made by me // Belt :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Thrifted // Tights :: We Love Colors // Jewelry :: Thrifted

By the way!  I'm thinking about doing some more tutorials on the blog, mostly for sewing projects.  Does anyone have any requests?  Anything you'd want to see tutorials for? 

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...