Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Long Night Moon




Good morning, everyone!  I don't actually have a lot to say right now.  I'm typing this from a hotel room in Des Moines at 1 in the morning.  My mom and I took a last minute trip to Lincoln to see my grandpa, who isn't doing well.  She flew out of town yesterday afternoon, and I hopped in my car at about 5:30.  I took these photos yesterday because I was going to wear this outfit to a production meeting, but I ended up missing the meeting due to the trip.  So, to be honest, I didn't actually wear this for any longer than it took me to take these photos. 



Hopefully I will actually wear this outfit to an actual event or something to justify the taking of these photos.  By the way, these shoes are the ones that I broke my February thrift rule for.  They're Chinese Laundry and I got them for like 40% off on Haute Look.  No complaints!



I will do my best to stay on top of this blog while I'm away, but I can't promise much.  Hopefully I will be back to schedule on Monday or Tuesday.

Dress :: Charlotte Russe // Sweater :: H&M (Thrifted) // Belt :: Thrifted // Tights :: We Love Colors // Bracelet :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Chinese Laundry



1 comment:

  1. i am sending this link to my sister. she has everything to make this outfit and i think she'd look just as adorable as you in it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...