Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Citywide Rodeo



This isn't going to be a very glamorous outfit post, friends.  This is what I wore in the car on Wednesday night as well as on Thursday morning.  I didn't feel like planning a whole new car outfit, so I just wore the same one.  It worked fine!  I only spilled a little bit of coffee on my skirt.



The goal for me when planning a car outfit is comfort, obviously.  It takes me around 10 hours to drive to Lincoln.  That's 10 hours sitting in the same spot in the car.  Normal people would probably wear sweatpants, right?  Well, I have this thing about wearing sweatpants in the car... it's a slippery slope to wearing sweatpants at the grocery store, and then every single day to do everything.  And how boring would this blog be if all I wore was sweatpants?  So, really, I wore a skirt for you, my readers, benefit.  You're welcome.




I attempted to jump on the bed to get some cool photos, but then I realized that I have grown quite a bit since the last time I jumped on a hotel bed.  I almost hit my head on the ceiling a few times, and then I felt bad for the people below me who probably thought I was herding buffalo in my room.  I assure you, residents of room 205, I was not.

I'm having a nice time in Lincoln - I always do.  It's nice to see my family that I don't get to see often, and spend some time with them.  Obviously, the reason we're here is really unfortunate and I've spent at least half the time I've been here in the hospital visiting my grandfather.  It's been really hard, but my family and friends have all been very supportive.  Thank you all for that.

Skirt :: Thrifted & DIYed // Shirt :: a.n.a (via JC Penney) // Tights :: Some JC Penney brand // Sweater :: Target // Boots ::Madden Girl // Scarf :: Seriously no idea.  Sorry.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I thank everyone for their love and support!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

See how else I've worn this skirt:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...