Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Water and Stone




Okay, the truth is I absolutely hate these photos.  I took them a week ago and decided not to post them because I dislike them so much.  But I've been busy and sick recently and not in the mood to take outfit photos, so you guys are stuck with these ones.

I got a new camera when I was in Lincoln, and I haven't quite gotten used to it, yet.  It's nothing fancy, just a simple Nikon point and shoot.  But it's different from my others, so it's taking some time for me to get the settings all right.




I wore this outfit to a party my mom threw a week ago.  It was a great time!  Lots of fun friends came and we had a blast. 



Sorry for the ridiculous blurryness going on in these photos.  I really need someone to take my photos for me regularly.  Any volunteers?  You must be willing to come take photos of me any time I want you to.  Seriously.  

Top :: Target // Skirt :: Thrifted // Belt :: Thrifted // Bracelets :: All Thrifted // Tights :: We Love Colors // Shoes :: Target

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...