Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Crazy



Ah!  These pictures turned out terribly.  I'm so sorry, friends.  I wasn't even going to post them, but I figured I might as well.  These first two are much too bright, and the others are too dark.  Blegh.  I haven't been having the best photo luck recently.  Taking pictures seems like such a chore some days and I do not want to do it.  I enjoy having this blog and taking pictures, but sometimes I just don't want to.  Anyone else have those days?



I really liked this outfit a lot, so it's unfortunate that the photos don't quite do it justice.  Oh well.  It's hard to photograph orange tights well.  Most of the pictures I got ended up looking really red, and they are DEFINITELY not red.  I won these tights from We Love Colors last week.  Pretty exciting!  I love free things!  I also got a matching pair of socks and laces, so I'll try to incorporate those somewhere soon.


 
I'm really bummed out that my show is over, actually.  I got to be good friends with some of the people that worked at the attached restaurant because I saw them almost everyday and hung out with them after the shows.  Now I don't get to and it makes me sad.  I could, of course, just go down there and sit and hang out, but it's not really the same.  

Dress :: Charlotte Russe // Sweater :: Thrifted // Belt :: Charlotte Russe // Tights :: c/o We Love Colors // Shoes :: Thrifted // Bracelets & Necklaces :: Thrifted

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...