Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Take Me Anywhere




You guys, I am an outfit repeater.  (Does anyone else remember that from the Lizzie McGuire movie?  No one?  Okay.)  Well, I'm only kind of an outfit repeater.  I actually wore almost this exact outfit to our final performance of A Steady Rain.  Instead of the white tee, I wore a grey low-back leotard, and I wore my leopard print wedges instead of these flats.  I liked the outfit so much, that I decided to wear it again to work yesterday, but I needed to make it more work appropriate.  Hence, this was born!  (That got really dramatic, I apologize)




This outfit was actually directly inspired by Pinterest.  (Are you following me?  If not, click here!)  I love Pinterest.  It's wonderful.  I actually don't use it as much as I feel like I should, though.  It's a wonderful source for DIY and style inspiration.  This outfit was inspired by this photo:


(I don't know the original source of this photo.  If anyone does, please let me know!)

I love the look of the blue pleated skirt and the white top.  I like the nude accessories in the inspiration photo, too, but unfortunately I don't own any.  Also, I needed to wear tights with my outfit because it's still a little chilly in Duluth.




Yesterday, when I took these photos, it was so warm out!  The dogs and I went on a nice long hike and I spent some time outside reading.  Of course, today it's cold and rainy and dark.  Clearly we cannot have two nice days in a row.

Skirt :: Thrifted // Top :: TJ Maxx // Belt :: Thrifted // Tights :: Steve Madden // Shoes :: Rcoket Dog (via DSW) // Bracelet :: Thrifted // Earrings :: Crystal Pelkey

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...