Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Living Breathing




Can we talk about this shirt for a second?  I found it at Goodwill on Wednesday and absolutely fell in love.  I want to wear it everyday, and I've already planned so many outfits with it in my head.  Next time I complain about not knowing what to wear, you are all obligated to remind me of this shirt.  It's cropped just below my belly-button, so wearing it with jeans might be a challenge, but how often do I really wear jeans?  It's just long enough to tuck into skirts without creating weird bulk, which is totally perfect.  Plus, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but horse print shirts have been all over the place recently.

http://uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com/2011/09/look-for-less-sweater-in-horse-print.html

From asos.com

Just proving that you can find completely on-trend items for $4 at your local thrift store if you're ambitious enough.




I must confess: watch I'm wearing is completely non-functional.  I mean, it probably could be if I opened it up and put a new battery in it, but as is it doesn't work at all.  I found it at Savers and picked it out because it's both silver AND gold.  Easiest metal-mixing ever!  I almost exclusively wear gold at the moment, but my earrings I wear everyday are silver and I'm trying to incorporate more silver into my jewelry rotation.



I made this necklace with a chain I found at Savers and some bullet charms I got on Etsy.  They're super heavy and I love it.  

Tights :: Old Navy // Necklace :: DIY // Everything Else :: Thrifted

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kate, I love the horse shirt. My Zinema Theatre paintings combine horses with the figure, and you might recognize Adeline and G. in them. I wanted to thank you again for twirling for me. The photos are a direct inspiration for some new paintings. I credited you and your blog on facebook and you might want to take a look. I still have work in progress and hope to see you briefly before you move. thanks! best, Patricia (better facebookpage : Patricia Canelake)
    link to facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151582890440026.837270.783835025&type=1&l=15b23c3343

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...