Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Girl Named Hello




Happy Thursday!  I'm safely in Lincoln, currently watching How I Met Your Mother in my cousin's TV room.  However, these photos are from last week when I was still in Duluth, as you can see.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more recent photos for you, but it's been a little hectic here since I just got to town last night.  So far things are going well, though!




I got this dress for 50 cents at a rummage sale last weekend.  Amazing, really.  It fits really well AND has pockets.  It doesn't get much better than that, friends.



I registered for classes this morning, and then my uncle gave me a tour of the school I'll be going to.  I'm starting online classes in July and then in-class stuff in the fall.  I'm actually really excited about it!  

Right now, I'm just kind of hanging out.  I have a job interview Monday, but that's the only thing I have planned.  Hopefully I can find a job soon and start getting out and doing things! 

Dress :: Rummage Sale // Belt :: Target // Shoes :: Blowfish (via DSW)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. lovely dress. i heart dresses with pockets, theyre my fav. The pattern is so pretty too. Sorry didnt mention the other day, but your haircut looks gorgeous on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...