Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Head Full of Doubt



First outfit post in Lincoln!  Wooo!  (Anyone remember that episode of How I Met Your Mother where Robin starts hanging out with the "Woooo!" girls?  That's what I just felt like.) 

These are from yesterday, when I said I was going to post but then I didn't.  Because I forgot.  And I didn't feel like it.  But here they are!



So far my days here have been pretty relaxed.  Yesterday I went in search of a coffee shop downtown, but there was so much construction that I gave up after a few times around the block.  It was okay, though, because I was right near my favorite vintage store and used bookstore.  And, I went to a different coffee shop!  Win win!  Later, I went out for drinks with my cousin and her husband, and then we all (me, Sarah, Jason, their baby, Sophia, and the dog, Scout) went to the fountains at UNL and hung out in the sun a little.  It was very nice and relaxing.



I got these shoes at Target the other day and I totally love them.  I've been on the hunt for some blue and white striped wedges for a long time, so I'm pretty excited about these.  They're super comfortable, too!  

Dress :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Target // Jewelry :: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...