Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Northern Star





Warning, this is going to be a very picture heavy post.  I really love this outfit.  It feels like me, and that's awesome.  Sometimes I feel like I try really hard to put together a new and unique outfit, but it ends up not feeling comfortable for me.  I don't feel like myself.  But with this one, which I wore yesterday, I felt awesome.





I wore this outfit yesterday to the farmer's market with my cousin and her husband.  It was really cool.  I've only ever been to one other farmer's market before, and this one was super busy.  But it was fun seeing all the people and the different things everyone had for sale.  Afterward, I had coffee with my uncle and then everyone went over to my grandparent's house for drinks and chatting.  The best part of living here is being able to see my family all the time.  



Last night I went out for drinks with someone other than my family for the first time since I moved.  It was awesome!  I had a blast.  I stayed out much too late, though, and didn't get to bed until close to 4am.  Awful of me, I know.  Especially since I had Quaker meeting this morning at 10.  I am sufficiently exhausted.

Dress :: Target // Vest :: Thrifted // Scarf :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Blowfish (via DSW) // Bracelets :: Various (Columbia, Thrifted, Charlotte Russe, Made by Me)

In other news, I have a job interview tomorrow!  I'm both excited and nervous.  I really hope I get the job, but I know that I don't have as much experience as they are looking for.  Fingers crossed!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...