Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Love Like This




I've been keeping pretty busy since I got to Lincoln.  It's a little after 6pm as I write this and I can hardly believe it!  What have I done all day?  I went for a walk, had a job interview, walked around The Haymarket (downtown Lincoln) with a friend, went to a bookstore, and visited my cousin Nate.  It's been a surprisingly filling day.




I wore this outfit yesterday to meeting, and then to lunch with some friends.  I actually out this outfit together in about 10 minutes while also being half-asleep.  Not too shabby.  On top of that, everything I'm wearing is secondhand.  It was fairly cool yesterday, considering how warm it's been lately.  This vintage sheer shirt was perfect.  




I've definitely been enjoying having my free-time here.  I have lots of time to just hang out with Simon, and read, and relax.  It's really nice.  I might as well take advantage of it now, before I find a job and start school.  

Necklace :: Hand me down from Mom // Everything else :: Thrifted

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. That necklace is so beautiful and the perfect length. Plus blue, black and brown, three colors that shouldn't go together but mingle great in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...