Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Homegrown Style: Day 6




If anyone is paying attention you will see that I skipped Homegrown days 4 and 5.  Well, on day 4 (Wednesday) I got a really terrible cold.  I still have it, in fact, but I've been pushing through.  So I didn't go out to any shows on Wednesday or Thursday.  I went out on Friday because a friend's band was playing, but I still called it an early night.  I'm kind of bummed that I was feeling so poorly, because I would have loved to make the most out of one of my last weeks in town.  I have to think about my health, though.  



I realized today that this is a pretty quintessential "Kate" outfit.  Patterned skirt, belt, cardigan.  Or, patterned dress, belt, cardigan.  I kind of both love it and hate it.  I sort of want to get myself out of this groove.  This will be much easier, obviously, when it's warmer out and can ditch the sweaters and tights.  I'm anxious to move because it's substantially warmer in Nebraska than it is here.  I don't even want to think about putting on another pair of tights!



Skirt :: Thrifted // Sweater :: Charlotte Russe // Belt :: Thrifted // Tights :: Steve Madden // Bracelets :: Various // Necklaces :: Made by me // Shoes :: Thrifted


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...