Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Other Side




So, friends, I'm still sick.  I have outfits planned that I need to take photos of, but I can't seem to get out of bed today.  So you might have to bear with me for a  few days.  Sorry!




My parents just had a new fence put up at their new house, so I can let Simon outside to run around.  Obviously, I still have to watch him because there are little holes that he could get out if he ever found them, but he's been having a blast running around in the yard with the dogs.

I wore this outfit to work on Friday.  I was sick then, too, but dragged myself out of bed in order to make some money.  I have the tendency to keep doing things I normally do while I'm sick, and then my sickness lasts forever.  I have so much I want to get done today, but I know I should just take it easy.



I wore this dress all the time last summer, but this is the first time I've winterized it with tights and a jacket.  I really like it!  It's a little lightweight, so it wouldn't be good for snowy weather, but it works just fine for chilly spring days.

Dress :: Target // Jacket :: Target // Belt :: Thrifted // Tights :: Steve Madden // Socks :: c/o We Love Colors // Shoes :: Thrifted // Bracelet :: Thrifted

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...