Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

It Was You




This isn't going to be a very exciting post, friends.  You might just want to look at the pictures and skip the word part.  I'm at work right now and it's so nice and sunny and warm outside.  I really just want to playing in the sun instead of inside sitting at this desk.  Blegh.  But tomorrow is my last day of work before I move (!) and then I have a few days off before I actually leave.





I finally started packing last night.  The hardest part is not being able to bring everything I want to bring because of lack of space.  I can only take one carload of stuff, and I have a pretty little car.  I guess that will make me even more motivated to get a job and find my own place so I have more room.  Fingers crossed.

Everything :: Thrifted (yes, really)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...