Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fighting for Nothing




You guys, I love this outfit and I love how these photos turned out.  I'm very excited about this.  Sometimes I'm so underwhelmed with my photos.  Sometime this summer, when I can stand outside for longer than ten minutes without freezing to death, I'm going to really play around with my camera and get my photos looking awesome.  




I wore this outfit to go see A Chorus Line with my mom, and then to a Homegrown show afterward, which I was only at for about a half hour.  I was just too sick to stay very long.  So I'm not calling this a Homegrown outfit because I didn't really plan it around Homegrown.  I'm wearing the dress I made last summer.  The pattern is Burda 7376 and I'm absolutely in love with it.  It's definitely one of my summer staples.  I think I'm going to make a couple more of this pattern to wear this summer.  I've seen other people (specifically this cute lady here) make this pattern with more substantial fabrics and it looks totally different, so I might try that.  We'll see!  






I'm hoping to have more time to sew soon.  I mean, maybe not because I'll be starting school and then hopefully work and I'm not sure I'll have a lot of space for sewing in Lincoln, but we'll see.  I'm hoping to have time and space, but I don't know when that will happen.  I have so many projects I want to make!

Dress :: Made by me // Sweater :: Thrifted // Scarf :: JC Penney // Shoes :: Chinese Laundry // Jewelry :: Thrifted

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...