Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Look back - April (And Blog-aversary!)


Well, my goal for April was to have 1 more outfit post than I did in March.  I didn't quite make it.  My total for March was 16, and my total for April is also 16. (Kind of.  I didn't ever actually post that bottom right outfit.  But I took photos of it!)  16 is still a good number, especially for a month that has 30 days.  That's over half the month!  I will still try to make 17 for May, though.

I didn't repeat much in my posts throughout April.  I even wore pants once!  Woah!  I think my favorite is the one with my horse print shirt.  I also love my super springy EBEW outfit, too.  Favorites are hard!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BTW!  I officially have passed my 1-year blog-aversary (that's clearly not a word).  I made my first ever outfit post on this blog April 29th 2011.  Awesome!  I've gotten much better since then.  It's kind of fun to see how I started and where I am now.  I feel like I should do something awesome and fun to celebrate.  Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...