Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Homegrown Style: Day 2




Happy Tuesday!  Last night was day 2 of Homegrown and it was awesome!  Saw this wonderful singer at Carmody's and then went to RT Quinlan's to close out the night.  I had a great time.  Tonight, my boss's daughter's band is playing at 7.  Her name is Gala and she's 11, and she's awesome.  I'm sure they will be wonderful.  I think I'll probably call it a pretty early night, though.  I've been staying out too late and getting into trouble!  (Not real trouble, just the kind where people are upset with me.)




For day 2 I chose this simple floral dress that I've had for years.  It's fun and springy.  The black tights and sweater helped make it more appropriate for the weather we have here.  It's been super gloomy and dark here recently.  It's kind of a bummer!  I think tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, though, so that will be nice.



Dress :: Charlotte Russe // Sweater :: Maurice's // Tights :: We Love Colors // Socks :: Hand-me-down from Mom // Shoes :: Thrifted // Bracelets :: Thrifted // Umbrella Necklace :: Estate Sale // Bar Necklace :: Made by Me

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...