Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Racing Tortoise




I am terrible at summer, you guys.  All of my clothes feel too warm.  I seriously want to cut the sleeves off of every single dress in my closet.  I feel so un-creative when it gets really hot, you know?  All I want to wear are tiny tank tops and bikini bottoms.  But that would be inappropriate for most situations, and make this blog really dull.  So I put real clothes on.  Both for you guys, and because I have a little bit of class.  Just a little.




This is what I wore to my second interview on Thursday.  I seriously changed my clothes about 4 times before I decided on this.  And I got the job, so it apparently was an okay decision.  This is my new favorite tank top.  I got it at a local consignment shop the other day for $7.  It's just loose enough, but not too loose, and it's a really wonderful color.  I need more colorful summer tops, I think.  I just have a lot of black, white, and grey.




Funny story:  As I was taking these photos, on the other side of my camera there were a whole bunch (like 15) of 13-year old boys playing some kind of tag game.  It was hilarious.  They were watching me the whole time I took photos, and talking about me just loud enough that I could hear.  After I was done, they sent one of the braver boys over to ask me what I was doing.  Then, slowly but surely, they all came over to ask what I was doing.  And then they asked if I would take a photo of them.  So I did.  (I would post it, but these aren't my children and that would be massively inappropriate.)  But now I have a picture of a random group of middle-school boys.  

Top :: Black Market // Skirt :: Thrifted // Belt :: Target // Shoes :: Thrifted // Bracelets :: Thrifted

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...