Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

iRoundup 5/27

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13 
14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

This is going to be a pretty picture heavy post, friends.  I haven't done one in quite some time and I thought I should update everyone on what's been going on in my iPhone photo taking life.

1. Crop top I made from extra fabric leftover from hemming that skirt. 2. Finally changing up the buttons on these Lipgloss And Black shorts I've had for years. 3. I won some tights, laces, and socks from We Love Colors!  4. Adeline and Rachael singing at the Homegrown volunteer party.  5. Champagne on our last night of A Steady Rain.  6. One of our first warm days in Duluth.  7. I'm pretty sure my kitty is the cutest ever.  8. Galalee's mustache glasses.  9. Being an extra in Jason's film, I had to pretend shop over and over again.  10. Reading with a cute puppy on my lap.  11. Simon somehow dumped out my entire button collection, forcing me to reorganize them all.  12. My friend Bret's birthday.  They even got me to sing karaoke.  13. Friend's band playing at Homegrown.  14. Out to dinner with Adeline and Mayson, Adeline sketched both of us on the tablecloth.  15. I have Justin Timberlake and JC Chasez on my bracelet.  16. Simon's bed in the car on our drive to Lincoln.  17. My first experience with food trucks!  Yum!  18. Salmon burger and iced chai.  19. Simon isn't a very good sewing helper.  20. He's pretty cute, though.  21. My reward for getting a job!  22. 50cent tacos at Pepe's!  They were delicious.  23. Sophia ha gotten very good at drinking out of glasses.  24. My uncle's band playing at Duffy's. (He's on drums)  25. Best ice cream in town. I had chocolate and Noa had strawberry.

Did anybody read all that?  Probably not.  

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. great snippet of your life. I love the mustache sunnies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...