Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Living of Love





How was everyone's weekend?  My parent's came down to Lincoln for my grandfather's memorial service on Saturday, and this is what I wore.  It was a very nice service.  It was great to spend some time with my parents this weekend, too.  But now, it's back to work and studying and regular life.




I got this dress at Goodwill last week with the memorial service in mind.  It's simple, but cute.  I paired it with this dove necklace my friend Allison gave me, because it was a Quaker service and the dove represents peace.  It made sense to me, at least.  

Did I tell you guys that I got a second job?  Well, I did.  It's at a used clothing store called The Black Market.  We sell used clothing from the past 2 years (similar to Plato's Closet) and some vintage clothing.  We also have TOM'S, Minnetonka Moccasins, and Keds.  I had my first day today, and it was alright.  It was mostly just training, really, so not a whole lot of excitement.  Here's hoping I can juggle both jobs and school come July.




Dress :: Thrifted // Necklace :: Gift // Bracelet :: a.n.a (via JCPenney) // Shoes :: Target

Now, I'm off to study for my last two tests at Lazlo's tomorrow.  I have one more day of training, and then I'm off on my own!  I'm nervous and very excited.  I just have to get these tests down!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...